Douglas Fir looks great and smells great around your hearth at Christmas time. These beautiful budding branches also hold medicinal qualities that can soothe dry sky, ease sinus congestion and help to quiet coughs, and relax. This infusion is the base of our Douglas Fir Salve. OR if you just love Christmas it's the perfect way to keep you in the spirit all year long!
- Warm a little of the oil and massage into sore achy muscles.
- Apply to chest and a little under your nose to ease sinus congestions and coughs.
- Apply to dry, irritated skin.
- Apply to wrists and enjoy Christmas year-round.
- If you are pregnant, nursing or thinking of becoming pregnant, contact your physician before use.
- Do not use on children under the age of 5. For the littles, less is more. We suggest you put it on mom or dad and enjoy some snuggle time.
- Apply to a small area to test for skin sensitivity.
Sweet Almond Oil, Dou,glas Fir Needles and Twigs
Douglas Fir Infused Oil
*Aromatic Blessings Disclaimer: These statements are based on holistic documentation and have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. The information shared on our website or through Aromatic Blessings is not a substitute for a consultation with a health care provider and should not be taken as medical advice. Reviews and testimonials on this site are from individuals and do not guarantee or suggest the same results.